At Stantec, we have been partnering with our clients for over 60 years to improve the personal satisfaction around the globe.
Industrial Water for Oil and Gas is perhaps the largest market for the Industrial Water Business globally, and the market where we have the best cross-Business Line industrial opportunities in the world. The business focus will be on the Canadian Oil Sands, USA Permian Basin, and specifically selected South American markets.
With projects in almost every market sector, the assortment of projects and clients we work with is absolutely inspiring. Join this dynamic leadership group, scouring elbows with the splendid minds working across the area, and lead one of Stantec’s strongest business centers.
An open door exists for an exceptionally energetic individual to turn into the Sub Sector Leader for Industrial Water for Oil and Gas in Calgary, Stomach muscle. Revealing straightforwardly to the Sector Leader, Industrial Water, this new position is responsible for driving business development activities and responsible for sustaining and developing the net income of the Water Business Center relating to the Industrial Water for Oil and Gas. The Sub-Sector’s essential focus is on overseeing and giving specialized leadership to strategic projects for Industrial Water business; working cooperatively with the Vitality and Resources business lines in customer development to strengthen customer relationships that are valuable to Stantec and find new opportunities with these clients; support sales for procurements on strategic opportunities; give proposal the executives; and lead beneficial development of our Industrial Water Business for Oil and Gas in Canada and the USA with strong focus on development in the Oil Sands and Permian Basin
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to the Health and Safety culture within the BC and Stantec
- Develops a robust, profitable, and risk-smart business in Canada and USA for Industrial Water:
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership of the business
- Create the delivery platform that thrills clients through a strong focus on improved project performance – people, processes, culture and deepen capabilities in consulting, designing, and sustaining services
- Responsible for the P&L for Industrial Water for Oil and Gas and measured by year over year increase in quality gross margin, EBBT, New Business In (NBI) and growing sales funnel
- Increase our Canadian and USA capabilities with experienced project managersand SMEs for the following:
- Produced Water Treatment
- Water Chemistry and Modeling
- Build Industrial Water Consultancy Team
- Provide sales and proposals management
- Create and support strategic project management
- Effectively lead, challenge and inspire staff to work together by being a visible leader of our Industrial Water business and being accessible to our staff
Your Capabilities And Credentials
- Strong understanding of the Industrial Water consulting business and global Industrial Water business
- Pioneering direction with understanding of the business the executives challenges of a consulting services supplier.
- Significant experience constructing and keeping up beneficial relationships with a customer base (such experience inside a consulting association in North America is considered an asset).
- Demonstrated capacity to viably lead staff to cooperate cohesively as a group.
- Demonstrated capacity to advocate both specialized and customer service perfection with conviction and purpose.
- Demonstrated project the executives and specialized skills pertinent to the conveyance of industrial water projects.
- Capacity to sort out and organize work to fulfill different and changed time constraints.
- Strong composed, verbal, investigative and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the highest degree of uprightness.
Education And Experience
- Minimum of 15 years of Industrial Water related consulting experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Project Management, Business Management or Business Development, or related equivalent.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Please submit a short letter of interest (one page) notwithstanding your resume. This letter should incorporate why you wish to turn into the new Subsector Lead, Industrial Water for Oil and Gas in Calgary, your qualifications for the position, general methodology and strategies to business development and any extra data you accept supportive to our assessment.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be expected of the worker and different duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed whenever with or without notice.
Stantec is where the best and brightest come to expand on one another’s talents, do energizing work, and have an effect on the world around us. Go along with us and reclassify your personal best.