The ONE Campaign is an overall campaign and bolster affiliation set up by Bono and supported by more than seven and half million people from around the world and each walk around life that are centered around the fight against phenomenal desperation and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a red hot, sharp and prodded Research Assistant who confides in the vitality of research and affirmation and requirements to change the world with it. The Research Assistant will work with our Global system gathering to help our approach related activities. Especially they will at first be responsible for supporting our work on Agriculture, Food security and Nutrition. The Assistant will work from our office, preferably in Abuja, and will reply to the Policy Director.
We work in a synergistic and creative condition towards accomplishing a mutual goal of finish unprecedented poverty and preventable disease. When you work for ONE, you will get a remarkable preferences package close by the opportunity to add to general causes influencing those most in require.
In this part, you will:
Accumulate, separate, and change gives a record of basic approach issues on cultivating, sustenance security and support
Prepare for and go to inside and external briefings and social occasions, taking cautious notes and declaring back to the Policy Director
Reinforce the Policy Director in our work over a couple of key cultivating and support coalitions
Screen each and every overall example in on our issues to ensure that the gathering is kept instructed of vital updates.
Invigorate plan materials as required
Perform distinctive endeavors as doled out by the head or designee.
What we require from you:
- A Bachelor’s in International Development, Economics, Politics, Social Science, Agriculture or the equivalent
- 1-2 years work experience in management consulting, a leading think-tank, academia, agriculture improvement programs, nutrition or any related field
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills. Experience of quantitative techniques and data science approaches is desirable.
- Excellent experience of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrable interest in development issues, and Africa
- Excellent organizational capacities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; French is desirable
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good and responsible decisions
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times