This Bundle Handler position requires the laborer to physically add to the development of packages inside a quick paced warehouse condition.
In this general work kind of role, you will be answerable for stacking, emptying, sorting, shipping, accepting, and stacking packages inside trailers. Whenever doled out to the administrative work zone of the warehouse you will be liable for fixing harmed packages.
- Learning and properly executing package handling methods
- Unloading of trailers and delivery vehicles
- Loading of trailers and delivery vehicles
- Warehouse environment is subject to the outside weather and can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- Repairing damaged packages. This involves repacking contents in a new box or re-taping the damaged box.
- Stacking packages on skids Minimum Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Availability to work Monday to Friday in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Must also be flexible to work some Saturdays and Sundays as required
- Applicants must have warehouse experience
- Applicants must be able to speak english language