Customer Service POSITION Review
Customer Service, Join our group and take off with us! We need Call Center Agents who will raise consumer loyalty and bolster the business procedure, dealing with outbound/inbound calls with clients and possibilities. Up-and-comers ought to be profoundly solid and have magnificent relational abilities.
Sydney, NS. Full-Time or Low maintenance, Nights, $12.00-$13.00/hour + Rewards, Free Close to home Medical advantages.
READ ALSO: Customer Service Representative is needed
Numerous Movements Accessible FOR QUALIFIED Competitors
Accessible move plans include: Day, Mid, Night, and Night/Weekend. If you don’t mind apply and catch up with our Ability Securing group to locate the correct timetable.
POSITION Duties as Customer Service
WHAT DOES A CALL Center Agent DO?
Build up your capacities and develop with our group, connecting with clients across the nation making outbound calls or accepting inbound help calls.
MUST READ: Remote Tech Support Agent Needed in Canada
Call Center Agents are answerable for the accompanying errands:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Sydney Call Centre provides all new employees with training so all positive, driven, and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job. In this role you will be a fully engaged team member and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Fluent English (minimum score of 8 on IELTS)
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
NEED AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At The Sydney Call Centre we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource!
Total Rewards Breakdown:
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Free Personal Health Benefits
- Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Advancement Opportunity
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More…
MCI is the Parent Organization for the accompanying organizations: Gravis Applications, Mass Markets, and OnBrand24. MCI secures and works organizations that give tech-empowered BPO CX administrations, software applications, and innovation to mid-advertise and endeavor clients. MCI is a multi-faceted tech-empowered business administrations provider with a synergetic item and administrations portfolio and a specialist initiative group. Our attention is on the improvement and conveyance of dynamic innovation, human capital, and expert administrations.
MCI Canada is pleased to be an equivalent open door manager. We won’t oppress any candidate or representative based on age, race, shading, ideology, religion, sex, sexual direction, sex, sex character or articulation, ailment, national root, family line, citizenship, conjugal status or common association/association status, physical or mental inability, pregnancy, labor, hereditary data, military and veteran status, or some other premise restricted by appropriate government, state or nearby law. MCI Canada will consider for business qualified candidates in a way reliable with nearby and government prerequisites.