AGENCY MARKETING STATEMENT:
Become a piece of the Department that contacts the lives of each American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can offer back to your locale, state, and nation by having any kind of effect in the lives of Americans all over the place. It is the essential agency for ensuring the health of residents. Join HHS and help to make our reality healthier, more secure, and better for all Americans. CDC is an Equivalent Open door Employer.
The motivation behind this position is to fill in as a Human Resources Specialist giving an assortment of human resources services including enlistment and situation. This position is situated in the Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Counteractive action, Office of Chief Operating Officer (OCOO), Human Resources Office (HRO), Client Services Office (CSO) in Atlanta, GA.
Department: Department of Health And Human Services
Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Job Announcement Number: HHS-CDC-M4-19-10530881
SALARY RANGE: $78446.00 to $121264.00/Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: 2019-06-26 to 2019-07-02
SERIES & GRADE: GS-12/13
“As a Human Asset Specialist you will: Give administrators, employees, and job candidates with data and understandings of enrollment and arrangement methods, practices, approaches and rules. Allude utilizations of best qualified legitimacy advancement possibility to choosing authorities, alongside different hopefuls resolved to meet essential qualification necessities of the position. Prompt Choosing Official on guidelines, approaches and techniques including determinations from Authentication of Eligible’s, including veterans’ suggestions and uprooted employees. Do appointed enlistment process just as lead an expansive scope of capability assurance obligations. Use computerized staffing frameworks, for example, Online applications, to perform inward staffing and situation work that incorporates producing job examinations, opening declarations, and referral records.”
- Background Investigation is required.
- E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS “E-Verify” System.
- Federal law requires DHS to use the E-Verify System to verify employment eligibility of all new hires, and as a condition of continued employment obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is an E-Verify Participant. Direct Deposit:
- All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- One-year probationary period may be required. Travel, transportation, and moving expenses will be paid: No Bargaining Unit Position: No Drug Screening Required: No Recruitment Incentive may be authorized: No Annual Leave for non-federal service may be authorized: No Research position: No Promotion potential: Yes: This position has promotion potential to GS-13.
- Promotion to the next grade level is at management’s discretion and is based on your meeting qualifications and time-in-grade requirements, demonstrated ability to perform the higher level duties, the continuing need for the higher level duties, and administrative approval.
- Promotion to the next grade level is not guaranteed and no promise of promotion is implied. Supervisory position: No Time in grade (TIG) must be met within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement.
- Current or Former Political Appointees: Agencies must seek prior approval from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) before they can appoint a current or recent political appointee to a competitive or non-political excepted service position at any level under the provisions of title 5, United States Code.
- If you are currently, or have been within the last 5 years, a political Schedule A, Schedule C, or Non-career SES employee in the executive branch, you MUST disclose that to the Human Resources Office. Failure to disclose this information could result in disciplinary action including removal from Federal Service.
- Current or Former Political Appointees: Submit SF-50. All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
- Public Trust/Moderate Background Investigation (5) is required.
How to Apply: