Scholarship Brief description
Erasmus University Rotterdam offers L-EARN for Scholarship Effectiveness to students from developing countries applying for Masters degree programs in AY 2020-2021. Applicants must have the appropriate professional experience and a history of supporting their countries ’development efforts. After the completion of the Masters program the professors had to return to their home countries to apply their new skills and contribute to their social and economic development.
READ ALSO: Customer Service & Sales Needed at Sydney
Host Company (in) war
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Site (s) of study:
Masters programs include the following departments and schools: Erasmus School of Economics; Rotterdam School of Management; Erasmus School of Law; Erasmus School of Social Behavioral Sciences; Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management; Erasmus School of Philosophy; International Institute of Social Studies; Erasmus MC; and the Institute for Housing and Advances.
Number of Scholarships:
Individuals from developing countries with relevant work experience and history support their countries ’development efforts, applying to the Masters program.
Life Scholarship / Disadvantages:
Scholarships ranging between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including legal fees), will be accepted. In addition, students who have to pay the tuition fee of the institution, will receive additional tuition fees from their academic departments.
Eligibility is an option
• Your country of origin is one of the list of the World Bank’s Developing Countries.
• You are the best student according to the Teacher’s standard. The average score should be equivalent to the Dutch level of 8.0 on a Dutch scale score of 1 to 10.
• You have recent work experience immediately after earning Akeet.
• You are applying for a full-time degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
The option for this scholarship will be brought by schools and colleges. For more information about the selection process, please contact the department or school associated with it.
MUST READ: Remote Tech Support Agent Needed in Canada
See the Official Web site for specific application instructions for each school / faculty. Scholarship application deadlines for different schools and qualifications include:
• Erasmus School of Economics: 1 February 2020
• Rotterdam School of Management: 1 October 2020
• Erasmus Law School: 15 October 2020
• Erasmus School of Science in Social Behavior: 15 October 2020
• Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management: Not Specific
• Erasmus School of Philosophy: Not Specific
• International Institute of Social Studies: 1 February 2020
• Erasmus MC: 1 May 2020
• Center for Education and Advances: 15 October 2020
It is important to visit the official website (link below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.